Find Out More



At Narrowband Ireland, we are committed to providing the best quality tubes on the market to our clients. Which is why we use Philips TL01 AND PL01 Narrowband tubes, the same concentrated form of UVB treatment used in hospitals and clinics worldwide, boasting an impressive 98.8% success rate.

The Philips range of narrowband UVB lamps are the markets leading light therapy tubes, designed specifically for medical use and supported by over 400 independent clinical studies within the National Health Service.

Whilst there is no cure for the likes of psoriasis or vitiligo, Philips UVB Narrowband Light therapy can diminish and reduce your condition and in the vast majority of cases clear up your skin for a period of time.

Recommended by doctors and dermatologists, UVB Narrowband light therapy is also extremely beneficial for vitamin D deficiency, eczema, acne, atopic dermatitis, alopecia, lichen planca, pityriasis rosea and a few other similar skin conditions that react positively to UVB light.

According to a BMJ medical report, most people see a significant improvement after using this treatment for 4 to 8 weeks – 95% of patients declaring their experience either excellent, very good or good results – the other 5% were classed as fair, with nobody dissatisfied.

Scroll to top


Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp